From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, and sonic experimentation to mixing and online delivery, Studio One 3 Artist keeps you inspired and focused on your music. Built by and for creative people, Studio One 3 Artist’s flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb sound quality make recording and mixing fast and fun. With version 3, Studio One Artist introduces evocative new virtual instruments, better ways to quickly find the right backing tracks, step sequencing for programming beats and other musical parts, and a stunning new interface with multi-touch support, context-sensitive documentation, and many other enhancements. From setup, sound design, composing, and recording to mixing and online delivery, Studio One 3 Artist keeps you inspired and focused on your music.
Studio One 3 Artist provides better sounds than any DAW at its price point with the amazing new Presence XT sampler and Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth.
The new Browser provides more natural ways to find the right backing tracks fast, plus access to more professionally produced content online. Imported audio, loops and tempo changes will sound better than ever with Audio Bend powered by Elastique Pro 3.0 time stretch and pitch manipulation.
And Studio One 3 Artist offers multi-touch display support on Mac and PC for hands on mixing, editing, and arranging.
All with unlimited tracks, busses, and effects, “drag and drop” workflow and amazing sound quality that has made Studio One Artist one of the most-used music production programs of all time.
- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- NEW Presence XT expandable sampler with essential sound library
- NEW Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero-delay feedback filters
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
- UPDATED Content browser with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and keyword “musical” search; find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched backing tracks, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
- Integrated online PreSonus Shop provides easy in-app access to additional features and more professionally produced content
- UPDATED AudioBend real-time pitch and time stretching powered by Elastique Pro 3.0
- Advanced features such as transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
- Control Link: the most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Over 2 GB of loops, samples, and other content
- Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI mixer scenes and Fat Channel settings
- Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
- Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved
- Import and export WAV and MIDI files
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces
Check out the details - follow the link.
Windows 7 x64/x86 SP1 + platform update, Windows 8.1 x64/x86, Windows 10 x64/x86
Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 processor
(Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or better recommended)
Mac OS X 10.8.5 or higher
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo processor
(Intel Core i3 or better recommended)
4 GB RAM
(8 GB or more recommended)
≈30 GB hard-drive space
Monitor with 1366 x 768 resolution
(high-dpi monitor recommended)
A multi-touch enabled monitor is required for touch operation. Download file sizes are approximate.